Looking for a healthy dinner that the whole family will enjoy? Look no further!! We’ve got a Shepherd’s Pie recipe that is healthy and delicious!
- 3 Idaho Potatoes
- 1 lbs Ground Turkey (or Extra Lean Beef)
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Green Beans
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Carrots
- 1 Can “No Added Sodium” Sweet Corn
- 2 tbs Butter Buds
- 1 tbs Onion Powder
- 1 Dash of Garlic Powder (to taste)
- 1 tbs Molly McButter Natural Cheese Flavor Sprinkles
Boil potatoes and cook meat or turkey in pan while oven preheats to 400 . After
meat cooks put it in a greased 12×12 baking dish. Put all the veggies on top of the
meat in baking dish. Pour most of water out of potatoes, mix in spices and mash
til creamy with hand mixer. Place mashed potatoes on top of veggies in baking
dish . Top with additional Butter buds to taste. Bake in oven for 20 min.